What better way to support the care and education of young children?
Your membership will help us continue to make a positive difference in the lives of more than 73,000 children in Erie County.
Child Care Professional Membership Benefits
Professional members enjoy many benefits:
- Receive the training schedule via first-class mail prior to the regular mailing
- Receive “Member Only Registration Form”, which allows priority registration for the first two weeks following the Training Schedule release
- Eligible for reduced training costs at Child Care Resource Network trainings
- Eligible for Child Care Resource Network Library Card
- Receive 25-50% discounted rates for use of Child Care Resource Network’s Business Center Machines (including Computer, Copier and Fax, Poster-Size Laminator)
- Two $5 coupons for professional development training
- Two free transcripts of Child Care Resource Network training from January 2006 to present (upon request) ($20.00 value) , then 50 % discount of additional transcripts
- Advertisement of your program's job openings on our website ($25.00 value)
- Discounts at local and national businesses
Child Care Professional Membership is designed for child care providers, students, and other professionals in the early care and education field. For providers of child care, a professional membership will help to enhance your ability to give high quality early care and education to all children in your program.
Supporting Membership Benefits
Supporting members enjoy these benefits:
- Parent education workshops at your location of choice
- Subscription to quarterly newsletter, Child Care Links Invitations and discounts to events
- Discounts on rental of business meeting rooms with smart boards
- Invitations to members-only events
- Business Center Services and notary services
- Partnership on marketing and advertising your events and services
- Access to members-only web page on our agency’s website
Supporting membership is for community friends, which may include parents and families, businesses, community organizations, community leaders, and others.
Look what members have to say about the benefits of membership:
“I am a member because of the professional benefits and the networking opportunities.”
“I am a member to be involved in our community and up-to-date in the early care and education field.”
For more information on membership, please contact us.