Through Child Care Resource Network’s Health Care Consultancy Services, our experienced staff will answer your questions about health or health care related issues in all types of child care settings, or about program staff and children’s health in general. Our Health Care Consultant is available to provide the following services:
- Development of the Health Care Plan
- Medication Administration Training (MAT) including classroom, online and renewal testing
- Meet onsite with child care providers
- Conduct site visit for NAEYC Accreditation
- Facilitate training on child and staff health related topics and regulations
- Help in management of children with special health care needs
Child Care Resource Network has an ongoing program of professional development. Watch for other health related opportunities.
For more information about our health care consultancy services, please contact us by email at HCC@wnychildren.org, or call extension 3039.
Visit the New York State Child Care Health Consultant Resources to learn more.