Child Care Centers have their own set or regulations. You can read the NYS Child Day Care Centers regulations in full here.
Learn what is expected of you as the owner or provider at a child care center. These regulations include:
- Procedures for applying for and renewing a registration
- Your building and equipment
- Fire protection
- Program requirements
- Supervision of children
- Behavior management
- Child abuse and maltreatment
- Health and infection control
- Caregiver Qualification
- Management and Administration
Attention All Providers!
New OCFS Regulations took effect on September 25, 2019. There are important steps that all providers must take to get new & existing employees cleared under the new regulations. Download our step by step guides to Comprehensive Background Checks below and contact your licensor or registrar as soon as possible with any questions!