Child Care Resource Network is a nonprofit organization committed to the development of affordable, accessible, high quality child care for all children. We service Erie County and are a member of the state and national system of child care resource and referral agencies.
Your membership and support of Child Care Resource Network opens doors into the early care and education community, and to the community at large. Many businesses, organizations, policy makers, and community members value and support the work of our agency. We are here to provide you with the programs, services, and support you need to in turn provide high quality early care and education to the children in your program.
Child Care Professional Membership Benefits
Professional members enjoy many benefits:
- Free job postings for your child care program on our website and social media
- Discounted advertising in our Professional Development Schedule (PDS) and quarterly newsletter
- Two $5 off coupons valid for trainings
- Discounted trainings at your child care center or program
- Access to our 15-hour training package
- Special discount codes for our annual conference, Growing the Future
- Invitations to yearly members-only trainings
Child Care Professional Membership is designed for child care providers, students, and other professionals in the early care and education field. A professional membership will help to enhance your ability to give high quality early care and education to all children in your program.
Look what members have to say about the benefits of membership:
"I am a member because of the professional benefits and the networking opportunities."
"I am a member to be involved in our community and up-to-date in the early care and education field."
For more information on membership, please contact us.