Childhood Immunization Updates and Record Keeping (September)
Do you find keeping track of childhood immunizations to be cumbersome?
Do you feel like you are always having to ask parents to provide an up to date immunization record? Are you looking to simplify your record keeping process? If so, then this training is for you. In this training participants will:
- review current recommendations and requirements for childhood immunizations,
- develop easy to use record-keeping systems to track immunizations,
- learn the requirements for childhood immunization allowable exemptions,
- discuss strategies to improve communication with families to provide programs with up to date immunization records, and
- review the requirements for New York’s annual immunization survey in all child care settings.
Buffalo, NY 14216
|Member Price||$ 20.00|
|Non-Member Price||$ 30.00|
CCRN Event Fields