DAL Leadership Academy (April)
Directors As Leaders (DAL) invites you to join early childhood expert Kate Dust to discover WHY observations, feedback, and documentation are essential staff development tools and HOW to build your skillset in each area. With the right resources and a leadership mindset, you can make your staff great! Wondering if this is the right series for you?
- YES, if you're new to your management role. you'll learn practical strategies to support you in your efforts to support your team.
- YES, if you're a seasoned director. You'll gain new insights to continue to build your competence and confidence as a program leader.
- YES, if you've participated in past Leadership Academy sessions, such as the recent (re)Boot Camp.
This is the perfect next step in your professional development journey.
Please note the location of this training series:
EduKids Training Facility, 3601 Seneca Street, Suite 200, West Seneca, NY 14224
Please note the dates of this training series:
- April 16, 2018 from 6:00-8:30 pm
- April 23, 2018 from 6:00-8:30 pm
- April 30, 2018 from 6:00-8:30 pm
EduKids Training Facility
West Seneca, NY 14224
|Member and Non-Member Fee||$ 75.00|
CCRN Event Fields