Infant, Child, and Adult CPR and First Aid - First Aid & CPR AED: American Safety & Health Institute
***PLEASE NOTE: This class will be held at Campus & Community Children's Center, 11 Brigham Road, Fredonia, NY 14063***
Knowing how to administer CPR and First Aid can help you save a life! In this class you will learn to:
- recognize the symptoms requiring CPR/First Aid and take action,
- perform CPR and breathing care for infants, children, and adults,
- treat sudden illnesses, including poisonings,
- respond to heat and cold emergencies, and
- minimize the effects of shock.
A lunch break will be given. Lunch is on your own.
*Testing does not count toward training hours.
Fredonia, NY 14063
|Member Fee||$ 100.00|
|Non-Member Fee||$ 125.00|
CCRN Event Fields