NYS Compliant Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
As of October 9, 2018, all employers regardless of size or industry, are required to provide NYS-complaint sexual harassment training for all employees annually. And new hires must receive training "as soon as possible" upon joining your child care program.
CCRN has partnered with Triple Track HR Partners to provde convenient training options to help you comply with the mandate. CCRN will offer monthly live training or if you want to get all your staff trained at the same time we can also come to you. To learn more about this option call Susan DiNatale at 716-877-6666 ext, 3031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this interactive 90 minute tarining you will learn:
- What sexual harassment is and what conduct would be illegal harassment
- How harassment and retaliation are considered employee misconduct and will not be tolerated in their workplace
- Your responsibilties to report sexual harassment and options for reporting
- Supervisors' higher standards of rseposiblities to report sexual harassment
- Additional government protections and legal remedies for victims of sexual harassment
Buffalo, NY 14216
|Member & Non - Member||$ 50.00|
CCRN Event Fields