Employees that have access to high-quality, reliable child care are better employees. Instead of spending their time worrying if their child is safe, they can devote their attention to the work at hand. According to Center for American Progress, fewer than one-in-three children today have a full-time, stay-at-home parent. In Erie County, 68% of families have both parents working. There is an immediate need for employers to ensure their employees' child care needs are being met.
We offer services to employers to help them ensure their employees have everything they need regarding child care. We offer the following services:
- Free over-the-phone and in-person child care referrals for your employees
- Conduct surveys of your employees on their needs and concerns around child care
- Free presentations at your office or organization on why high-quality child care is important, how to get help affording it, and how it impacts their work: "Choosing Child Care"
- Materials for you to keep at your office or organization that will aid your employees in choosing the best child care for them and their child
- Feasibility and Utilization Studies of the current child care landscape of the area around/near your business
To set up a meeting, presentation, or get a child care referral, please contact our Director of Community and Family Engagement, Kristin Macha, at 716-877-6666 ext. 3086.