Do you have questions about the health and wellbeing of the children in your care? Child Care Resource Network can help.
With our Health Care Consultancy (HCC) Services, our experienced staff will answer your questions on health, and are available to assist with the following:
1. Development and revisions of your Health Care Plan (HCPs) in coordination with Licensors and Registrars;
2. Medication Administration Training (MAT);
3. Meet on-site with you and your program staff;
4. Conduct site visits for NAEYC Accreditation;
5. Facilitate training on child and staff health-related topics and regulations; and
6. Help in the management of children with special health care needs.
Interested in learning about Medication Training Options? Visit our MAT page.
For more information about our HCC services, or to schedule a visit, please contact us at HCC@wnychildren.org or 716-877-6666 ext. 3039.