WNY Infant Toddler Resource Network
Contact an infant/toddler specialist by calling the WNY Infant Toddler Helpline at 1-866-281-4739 ext. 3065.
WNY Infant Toddler Resource Network – Your Regional Infant Toddler Technical Assistance Center
The NYS Infant Toddler Resource Network, funded by the New York State Office of Children and Family Services, is an initiative aimed at supporting high-quality infant and toddler care. Counties served by the local resource center are Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, Genesee, Niagara, Orleans, and Wyoming.
Call WNYITRN for help with:
- Implementing the NYS Child Care Regulations;
- Health issues specific to infants and toddlers;
- Training specific to infant and toddler care;
- Answering parent questions about their infant or toddler;
- Finding resources or tip sheets;
- Starting your own infant/toddler child care program;
- Finding information on the development or behavior of infants or toddlers;
- One-on-one training for new or experienced staff; and
- On-site advice and assistance.
- Child care resource & referral agencies
- Family child care homes
- Group family child care homes
- Child care centers
- Legally exempt providers
- Agencies serving families and children
Check back, more educational opportunities coming soon!