Child care providers are the heart and soul of early education. Because of hardworking, dedicated professionals in the childcare field, children have access to high-quality care and learning where they are safe, happy, and healthy.
Whether you’re just starting your own child care business or have been a professional in the field for 40 years, Child Care Resource Network is here to help. Using the tabs on the left, you’ll be able to:
- View our training and workshop class schedule and register for classes
- Find resources on accreditations, credentials, and regulations and inspections
- Learn about Medication Administration Training (MAT), NYS OCFS Training Requirements, and the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
- Get information on how to become a provider
- Become a member of Child Care Resource Network